The property is a detached purpose-built, single-storey church complex, constructed in two sections. The original section dating from 1887 is built of load bearing solid brick elevations under a pitched slate roof and has timber window frames, although many have been replaced with PVCu double glazed units.
A rear extension was added in about 1961. It interlinks with the original part via one doorway. This is also built of brick with a partly flat and partly gently pitched felt roof with timber windows, again some replaced with PVCu double glazed units. This rear section has been divided into a main hall with raised stage area at the rear, two general rooms, a kitchen and male and female toilets. It has two entrance doors, either side of the front
There is a small cellar under the rear section, accessed from an external door.
The internal measurements are:
Church Sanctuary 114.6 sq m 1,233 sq f
Rear extension 218.8 sq m 2,356 sq f
Basement 33.8 sq m 363 sq f
TOTAL 367.2 sq m 3,952 sq f
The property is in a D1 Use Class and has a local listing. Please refer to Stockport MBC Planning Department for further information.
Our understanding of the site boundaries are shown below and appear to confirm the Land Registry title plan. The site area is 673m2 (0.166acres). The site is elevated above road level and there is a wide wheelchair ramp up from the foot path.
Viewing slots are as stated below, please make sure you call to arrange an appointment
Sat 1st July 9.30- 11.00
Tues 4th July 10.00-11.00
Sat 15th July 11.00 - 12.30
Friday 21st July 10.00- 11.00